- Day Tour/
- Bike the Angkor Sunrise
Bike the Angkor Sunrise
Approx. 9 hours
Trip Code: SRT-BAS
Go on an unforgettable morning of cycling through the ancient and hidden trails of Angkor Park on this guided bike tour. Discover parts of Angkor that other travelers rarely see.
Learn about Cambodian history by visiting the main temples including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm, and hidden temples surrounding the complex.
1 - 8 People
3+ Years Old
Approx. 20 - 25 Km
4:30 am - 2:30 pm
Angkor Wat Sunrise
Witness a sunrise unlike any other at the beautiful Angkor Wat Temple, one of the largest religious monuments.
Treat yourself to a delightful breakfast experience, prepared by our local chef surrounded by the lush beauty of our garden setting. Start your day off right and savor this wonderful experience with us in a peaceful and idyllic environment.
Angkor Jungle Trails
Pedal your way across the historic temple complex and get to know its history from your friendly and professional guide. We ride through the hidden dirt trails to escape the main roads. Get off the beaten track with the full day of cycling.
Watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat
Have Breakfast and Start Cycling
Cycle the Angkor Park & Jungle Trails
Transfer Back to Siem Reap town
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
You’ll ride on a Trek Brand mountain bike, the Marlin 5 that’s been designed to be both comfortable and durable. This bike is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. We have a full range of bike sizes available for you to choose from, and the helmet is also included in your tour.
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
Know before you go
- $37 Angkor temple pass is not included.
- Please note: We require all participants to have an Angkor temple pass before the start of the tour. This is to ensure that you will not miss the beautiful sunrise at Angkor. You can purchase your Angkor temple online here »
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- This tour is limited to 8 participants to ensure a more personal experience from our guide.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack, etc.
- Please wear comfortable cycling clothes.
- All our staff have their temperatures checked regularly and are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.