- Day Tour/
- Angkor Wat Small Group Tour
Angkor Wat Small Group Tour
Approx. 7 hours
Trip Code: SRT-AET
A full-day trip to the largest religious monument in the world at the 400-acre Angkor Wat complex, deep in the jungles of Cambodia. Stroll through the intricately carved hallways and take your time to see every part of this incredible complex. See the ancient city area of Angkor Thom, with its carved-stone faces standing as silent witnesses to former days of glory, and Ta Prohm, a temple complex slowly being reclaimed by the jungle.
This is an awe-inspiring and spiritual experience awaits you as you explore this incredible site with the professional historian guide.
1 - 8 People
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Ta Prohm Temple
Wander in awe at the beauty of the world-famous Ta Prohm Temple, surrounded by massive trees.
Banteay Kdei Temple
Explore Banteay Kdei, a magnificent Buddhist temple complex dating back to the late 12th century, which is surrounded by four sturdy outer walls with intricate carvings and sculptures adorning the interior of each wall.
Explore the beautiful Bayon Temple, known for the many mysterious faces engraved on its towers.
Ta Prohm & Banteay Kdei Temple
Angkor Thom & Bayon Temple
Angkor Temple in golden hours
Transfer Back to Siem Reap town
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
You will be led by an English-speaking guide who offers local insight, pursues great experiences, and makes every tour exceptional. Our guides are well informed about the local culture, history, and religions of the area where you are biking and are skilled at passing that knowledge on to you.
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
Know before you go
- $37 Angkor temple pass is not included.
- Please note: We require all participants to have an Angkor temple pass before the start of the tour. This is to ensure that you will not miss the beautiful sunrise at Angkor. You can purchase your Angkor temple online here »
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- This tour is limited to 8 participants to ensure a more personal experience from our guide.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack, etc.
- All our staff have their temperatures checked regularly and are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.