- Day Tour/
- Cycle the Angkor Backroads
Cycle the Angkor Backroads
Approx. 8 hours
Trip Code: SRT-CAR
Get away from the crowds, the busy roads, and the well-worn trails of Angkor as we cycle on some of the lesser-known paths. Peddle along the backroads and through jungle trails for a different side of these majestic temples with an experienced cycling guide who can show you some hidden gems.
This tour encompasses it all: hidden temples, rich history, picturesque countryside, and delicious Cambodian cuisine.
1 - 8 People
6+ Years Old
Approx. 25 - 30 Km
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Angkor Jungle Trails
Pedal your way across the historic temple complex and get to know its history from your friendly and professional guide. We ride through the hidden dirt trails to escape the main roads. Get off the beaten track with the full day of cycling.
Angkor Thom & Bayon Temples
Explore the fascinating beauty of Bayon Temple, Terrace of Elephants, and Baphoun Temple at the Angkor Thom complex.
Ta Prohm Temple
Wander in awe at the beauty of the world-famous Ta Prohm Temple, surrounded by massive trees.
Gather at Siem Reaper Shop
Cycle to Angkor Thom & Bayon Temple
Explore Ta Prohm Temple
Enjoy a Delicious Lunch
Angkor Wat in the Golden Light
Return to Siem Reap Town
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
You’ll ride on a Trek Brand mountain bike, the Marlin 5 that’s been designed to be both comfortable and durable. This bike is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. We have a full range of bike sizes available for you to choose from, and the helmet is also included in your tour.
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
Know before you go
- $37 Angkor temple pass is not included.
- Please note: We require all participants to have an Angkor temple pass before the start of the tour. This is to ensure that you will not miss the beautiful sunrise at Angkor. You can purchase your Angkor temple online here »
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack, etc.
- Please wear comfortable cycling clothes.
- All our staff have their temperatures checked regularly and are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.