- Day Tour/
- Floating Village Bike & Boat
Floating Village Bike & Boat
Approx. 9 hours
Trip Code: SRT-CFC
Experience a stunning sunset on the great Tonle Sap Lake on this bicycle tour. Catch a breath of fresh air, enjoy the picturesque countryside, see floating villages, and savor a local lunch. This tour will take you through Siem Reap’s charming backroads, visit Kampong Phluk, and relax during a sunset cruise with some drinks onboard.
1 - 10 People
6+ Years Old
Approx. 30 - 35 Km
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Cycle the Tonle Sap Trails
We cycle on backroads with lovely open landscapes and leisurely with plenty of stops to rest and take photos. The terrain is varied, mainly flat and follows by the mixture of tarmac roads and dirt roads passing the countryside & floating village.
Kampong Phluk Floating Village
Tour the famous Kampong Phluk floating villages by riverboat. Explore the stilted house and get a fascinating insight into the ways the local people live in the region.
Authentic Local Lunch
Enjoy authentic and delicious dishes that are prepared by the local family host in an effort to support the local community through tourism.
Gathering at Siem Reaper Office
Cycle Siem Reap's backroads
Enjoy local lunch
Floating Village of Kampong Phluk
Watch the sunset along Tonle Sap Lake
Transfer back to Siem Reap town
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
You’ll ride on a Trek Brand mountain bike, the Marlin 5 that’s been designed to be both comfortable and durable. This bike is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. We have a full range of bike sizes available for you to choose from, and the helmet is also included in your tour.
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
Know before you go
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- This tour is limited to 8 participants to ensure a more personal experience from our guide.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack, etc.
- Please wear comfortable cycling clothes.
- All our staff have their temperatures checked regularly and are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.