- Day Tour/
- Countryside Sunset Ride
Countryside Sunset Ride
Approx. 4.5 hours
Trip Code: SRT-SSR
Escape the busy streets of Siem Reap and explore the countryside at sunset on this peaceful bike tour. Cycle along dirt roads and through rural villages, and see a new side of Siem Reap before stopping to watch a beautiful sunset.
The tour will conclude with delicious snacks and cold beverages whilst you watch the sunset over the wide, flat, expanse of rice paddies.
1 - 10 People
3+ Years Old
Approx. 15 - 20 Km
2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Siem Reap Dirt Lanes
This tour will take you on the backroads route with lots of unsealed village roads that will take you to a very different Cambodia than the one seen by most tourists in Siem Reap. You'll encounter the villages, farmlands, water buffalos, and meet the friendly local people during the ride.
Visit the family which grew, harvested and dried the mushroom in their own backyard and learn all about their lives in the local village.
Rice Wine Distillation
Visit a traditional small-scale family business with techniques passed down from generation to generation for making rice wine
Gathering at Siem Reaper Shop
Ride through Village Dirt Lanes
Spectacular Sunset View Over the Rice Paddies
Return to Siem Reap Town
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
You’ll ride on a Trek Brand mountain bike, the Marlin 5 that’s been designed to be both comfortable and durable. This bike is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. We have a full range of bike sizes available for you to choose from, and the helmet is also included in your tour.
INCLUSIONS + DETAILS
Know before you go
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- This tour is limited to 10 participants to ensure a more personal experience from our guide.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, small backpack, etc.
- Please wear comfortable cycling clothes.
- All our staff have their temperatures checked regularly and are fully COVID-19 vaccinated.